While you are here at Faith, you can use giving envelopes and drop them off
during services. You can make your gifts in person using cash or checks.
You can always drop off or mail a check to our church office. Our staff
is in the office Monday - Thursday, 8:00 - 5:00, and Friday, 8:00 - 3:00.
Our mailing address is 3920 South Shields Street, Fort Collins 80526
Electronic giving is the easiest and best way to give at Faith.
You can give online or on your phone.
With the click of a button, you can:
• Make a one time gift.
• Schedule giving - you can use your checking account, Visa or Mastercard.
• Choose the frequency, timing, and amount of your gift.
• Review your giving history.
• Print your contribution statement.
The GIVR app is available for both Android and Apple devices
• Download the app.
.• Click the search icon and enter Faith Evangelical Free Church.
• You're done!
We're introducing a new way to give: Texting! Text the word "Give" to 970-825-1022 to set up an account through Kindred.
You can donate non-cash gifts like:
• Marketable Securities: Transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
• Life Insurance: Name Faith Church as a beneficiary of your policy.
• Planned Gifts: Give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your
overall personal financial strategy.
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact
Bob Vikse, Administrator at: email@example.com.